Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camp 2010

When the year 8s went to camp I was going to stay at school and not go but then after a few days I wanted to go. At camp we had two groups. We went to Totara Springs, the camp ground had lots of different things to go on and it was big. We didn't get to go on the bmx track because there was another school there as well. We all had fun over those 3 days. On the last day I couldn't wait to go home because I want to play on my x-box and have my phone back. Most of the year 8s wanted to take phones and psps but we wernt aloud. On the first night my group and some other groups slept in the cabins and the other groups slept in the tents on the other side. At Torara Springs there was a heated pool and trampolines there for the people that stayed there. There were activities all around the camp sites. On the last night we stayed down at the tents and we all sat around the fire. After that it was time to go to bed. The next morning we went back up to the top camp and we had breakfast and we finished of the last activities we had and then it was time to go back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment