Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seminars


For my seminar I am doing mine on The Army. The army is a group from the military. The military is made from different groups like the army, marines, air force and different groups that helps their country and other countries. I have made a power point on keynote and I still need to finish. I started my seminar a few weeks ago and I am presenting mine on Thursday. From making my seminar on The Army I have learned a lot of helpful information to enter into the New Zealand army and the qualifications. My seminar has information about the Army museum, work hours, payment, Entry requirements, Army rankings from lowest to highest and information about Force 9. Force 9 is a army game made for people who whats to see what it is like to take control and be the leader for the army troops. If you are interested in going to the army there are lots of different jobs to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment