Tuesday, August 17, 2010

High School Enrollment Night


On the 16th of August I went to Pukekohe High School to enroll for next year. When I went in we had to wait for a teacher to get ready to interview me. When she finally came she told me that I was going to be in the Massey house with my sister the colour of the house is green. On December the 2nd Pukekohe High school is going to have a orientation evening. At a orientation evening people come to have a look at the school. Most people have a look at the school so that they don't get lost on their first day of their new school. Most orientation nights are for students that are coming to the school in the following year. The days that we could go in for enrolling was Monday the 16th of August, Saturday the 21st of August, Monday the 9th of August, Tuesday the 10th of August and Wednesday the 11th of August. The times were between 4:00pm- 7:00pm. At Pukekohe High School they have house groups the houses are Blake which is black, Massey which is green, Day which is red, Jellicoe which is blue and Perkins which is yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment